5th Annual Podcast for Autism Speaks!
Jay and Jack’s 5th Annual Podcast for Autism Speaks will be held on March 31-April 1, 2012 at The Raleigh IcePlex in Raleigh, North Carolina. It will also be broadcast live on Ustream.tv. This year’s goal is $10,000.
- 12:30pm: Damon Lindelof, producer of Lost (pre-recorded)
- 1:00pm: Andrea Gabriel of Breaking Dawn & Lost
- 2:00pm: TBD
- 3:00pm: Eric Lange of Weeds & Lost
- 4:00pm: Live Fringe Podcast
- 5:00pm: Live Married Man Show
- 6:00pm: Live Jay and Jack TV
- 7:00pm: John & Adam of “The Tribe: A Survivor Podcast“
- 8:00pm: Rob Cesternino of Survivor and “Rob Has a Webshow”
- 9:00pm: NFL Referee Ed Hochuli
- 10:00pm: Ed/TBD
- 11:00pm: Blogger extraordinaire Jo Garfein
- 12:00am: Producer & animator Tad Stones
- 1:00am: Tad/TBD
- 2:00am: Ryan & Jen Ozawa of “The Transmission” and “PopSpotting“
- 3:00am: Jimmy Aquino of “Comic News Insider“
- 4:00-9:00am: Mike, Desiree, & Jamie for a live NonsenseCast/Reality Works
- 9-11:00am: The reuniting of John & Colleen, aka MetroBuzz, for the first time in 3 years
- 11:00am: Ralph Apel of “The Tail End” and “The Dharmalars”
- 12:00pm: Ralph/TBD
- 1:00pm: Patrick Labyorteaux of J.A.G.
- 2:00pm: Patrick/TBD
- 3:00pm: Kris White of The 36 & “The Official Lost Podcast”
- 4:00pm: Ryan Drake
- 5:00pm: Jorge Garcia of Alcatraz and Lost (pre-recorded)
Donations can be made in several ways:
- Through PayPal. The email address to donate is LPDonate@gmail.com. If you are going to donate, please select that you are sending the money as a “GIFT” when filling it out on PayPal’s site. I am not going to put a donate button on here, because I know that PayPal tends to have really weird rules when it comes to accepting money for charity/not-for-profit. This is what it’ll look like:
- Through the link that takes you directly to Jay and Jack’s page on the Autism Speaks website. Here is that link.
- By check, which you can mail to:
P.O. Box 40082
Raleigh NC. 27629